Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happiness

Have we really taken the time to be happy with ourselves?

Some of us want to make others happy more than making ourselves happy, but how can we expect others will be happy around us or because of us when we are not even happy with ourselves?

You can be happy in spite of the fact that things are not as smooth right now as you would like them to be but I am basking in the simple blessings that life has to offer, it is not that I don't have my down days, too many for my liking, but I remember all the people and blessings I have to be happy for so I stay focused and before you know it there is something to smile about.

The song of the birds
The splendor of the morning sky
And thank God for another day in this blessed land.

Smile, Smile, Smile

Laugh out loud it helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment