Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Those Who Judge Don't Matter


Those who judge don't matter, those who matter don't judge.

It is absolutely amazing how in spite of all the changes life throws at me or those I may have created on my own, the real true loving people in my life do not judge me, they motivate me to keep on going when I'm down.  I really know who my true friends are, I love and appreciate them. I don't take them for granted though they may not give me advice, they listen and that helps to save my sanity.

Take a little time today and consider those people in your life who have demonstrated the true marks of friendship and offer up a prayer of thanksgiving for them let them know that you consider it a blessing to have them in your life and that you love and appreciate them.

I love you children, sisters, aunts,friends ,nieces, nephews and grandchildren


Love Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment