Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Am Strong and Blessed

Sometimes I find myself in situations that my not necessarily be right or divinely designed for me, and I am convinced that when I am where I'm supposed to be even though there may be some challenges along the way, I will by extension be happy, I see happiness as a symbolic expression or an attempt to express the radiance of the divine shining through me.

We all know when we are being celebrated or just simply being tolerated, I think of those experiences, situations and people who brought happiness to my life and then there were those areas of time when I know in my inner deep place of knowing that I were being tolerated. Then I find myself in the valley of indecision, I feel that I have no option or way out, but the challenge is always what choice to make, do I make the choice myself or do I wait for someone else to make the choice for me? The choice which will affect my life. Well frankly this is as good as it gets even though I am as miserable as I can ever be.

Heaven and hell isn't somewhere or some place out of this world it's here and now but who says things can't get better or that I do not deserve better who says that I DO NOT because I am woman, I am strong and blessed. Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment