Tuesday, December 14, 2010

If You Don't Like Your Harvest, Change Your Seed


If You Don't Like Your Harvest, Change Your Seed.

We all face trials of different kinds and in order to deal with our challenges effectively, we will realize that we have to replace something negative with something positive, the first thing that we need to replace when it gets to inner cleansing is resentment, its blocking a lot of good things from happening in our lives, replace resentment with forgiveness.

Forgiving ourselves and others is the beginning of peace in our hearts. Next fear, fear seems to be always lurking over our shoulders, replace fear if we are to be powerful in our day to day living. The most destructive of all emotional baggage we have to replace would be hate, both fear and hate have to be replaced with love and happiness, and joy can't help but follow.

Criticism and condemnation, whether expressed or not are killers. These two kill our joy and may even kill our souls,get rid of them by appreciating and blessing others. And that emotion jealousy, we should avoid that as much as possible. replace it with trust as fast as you can. I know that if something is not working for me if I am not getting the results that I desire in my life, then I am the one who has to do the work.

If I don't like my harvest, I have to change my seed.

No comments:

Post a Comment